Stamattina ho avuto un po di panico perchè ho rimosso le librerie OpenNi e i Driver per Kinect della PrimeSense per installare le nuove versioni (era da un mesetto che non mettevo mano alla kinect) e ho avuto il solito errore “One or more of the following nodes could not be enumerated”.
Si tratta di un problema di installazione dei driver oppure di abilitazione delle chiave per Installare Openni (0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=).
Ho chiuso gli occhi, contato fino a 10, rimosso tutto quello che riguarda OpenNi, PrimeSense e co. e tutto ha funzionato reinstallando seguendo le seguenti istruzioni (prese da qui):
1. Make sure you have a separate power adapter for your Kinect, you’ll need it.
If you bought a standalone Kinect it came with one in the box.
If you bought a Kinect with a XBox360 bundle you may have to order one from Microsoft.
2. If you already have Kinect drivers installed that are NOT from OpenNI, make sure you delete them from your system first!
For example the OpenKinect/libfreenect ones or the Code Laboratories CL NUI ones.
These usually show up under a “libusb” folder in your Windows Device Manager, where you can also delete them,
3. Download and install OpenNI
Note that you want the stable version (v22.214.171.124), not the unstable one (v126.96.36.199)
4. Download and install the Kinect drivers
Run SensorKinect-Win32-5.0.0.exe file from the Bin folder
Note that you don’t pull the one from the unstable branch, but the one from the master branch
(If you see an OSX and Linux installer in the bin folder you’ve got the wrong one!)
5. Download and install NITE (user tracking module)
Use this key during installation: 0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=
7. Check if everything works by running one of the OpenNI samples:
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenNI\Samples\Bin\Release\NiSimpleViewer.exe
This should display a fullscreen videostream of the depth feed from your Kinect
8. If the sample works then you’re ready to start Brekel Kinect 3D Scanner from your windows start menu.
If you have problems the OpenNI google groups are a great source for help and news:
Note: If your firewall aks for permission to open a port please hit accept.
This is needed for streaming the data across your local network, or between applications.